If you have any feedback on how we can make our new website better please do contact us. We would like to hear from you.
Our services include: environmental program management, OSHA compliance, indoor environmental quality studies, training, asbestos and lead services, remediation project management, construction management, hazardous materials surveys, phase I & II environmental site assessments and environmental monitoring services (air, water, soil).
Indoor Environmental Quality Studies
Comprehensive testing and evaluation of environmental conditions and airborne contaminants (Biological, Chemical). Includes testing for biological contamination in air, water and building materials.
• Indoor Air Quality Investigations • Mold Investigations • Ventilation System Evaluations • Complaint Investigations ("Sick Building Syndrome") • Legionella Testing of Potable Water Systems • Microbiological Testing • MSDS Review
• Employee Exposure Monitoring • Noise Surveys • Safety Audits • Confined Space Monitoring • Lockout/Tagout Programs • Site Safety Programs • Fall Protection Programs (Implementation and Monitoring) • Health & Safety Program Development
• Hazard Materials Training (HAZWOPER) • NIOSH 582 Equivalent (Air Sampling) Training • Mold Assessment & Remediation Training • Asbestos Awareness Training
Construction Project Management Services
• Owners Representative for construction and demolition projects
• Pay request review
• Materials inspection
• Project Oversight
Construction/Demolition Outdoor Air Monitoring
• Irritant Dust
• Diesel Exhaust Particulate
Asbestos Consulting Services
• Inspection Surveys for Renovation and Demolition • Operations & Maintenance and Management Plans • Project Specifications • AHERA 3-year Re-Inspections • Abatement Project Oversight
Lead-based Paint Consulting Services
• Inspection Surveys for Renovation and Demolition • Operations & Maintenance (O&M) Plans and Training • Inspections and Risk Assessments • Abatement Project Oversight